LAUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
willbenjami

Usability, complexity in the use of colors and configurations of MFEs Empty Usability, complexity in the use of colors and configurations of MFEs

Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:00 pm
I think the integration of MFE (Micro Frontend) on a screen, such as the correlation between screens, could be more intuitive, similar to the original Figma process. The style and colors are not as intuitive because we need to go to the FFIT Laum website to configure, choose colors, and save, which adds complexity to referencing for the screens we want to implement. Another issue is that the plugin overlays Figma screens, making it difficult to visualize and manipulate them.

amarilys likes this post

amarilys

Usability, complexity in the use of colors and configurations of MFEs Empty Re: Usability, complexity in the use of colors and configurations of MFEs

Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:37 pm
I find it a little difficult to use FFIT Laum, because it's not just in Figma, you have to go to the website to get the link to the components and edit colors, but I believe that using it a lot you'll get used to it. I also think that chaining through MFE could be similar to primitive components.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum